- Private Events
As the weather gets warmer, brides in 2016 are getting more exotic and weddings are frequently returning to beautiful nature based themes. Here are some of our top picks:
1. Greenery: lush wedding decorations, greenery table runners, and wedding arches. Many brides will think of barns, straws,woodland, and wineries. With beautiful colors, interesting textures, and unique shapes—greenery, alone or accented with a few blooms, can help create major impact.
2. Bohemian: If you’d like to have a more casual event, a bohemian themed wedding will be a great and in choice. Flowers and tassels can effortlessly express your personal style with a less formal and typically uniform atmosphere.
3. Pastel: Rose Quartz and Serenity combination has been released as the color of the year 2016 by Pantone, and we’ll see more pastel colors used in wedding events as well.
4. Beach Themed: Who wouldn’t want to get married next to crashing waves and a stellar view? Sandy toes, a warm breeze and the sound of waves crashing on the shore… a beach wedding allows for your imagination to go wild, from colors to cakes!
5. Sparkle: From table linens to cakes and even bridesmaid dresses, metallics and sequins are back in a big way. Think old Hollywood glam meets modern day glitz.
Sources/image: brides.com, bridalguide.com, elegantweddinginvites.com