Choosing your Washington DC Wedding Planner & Entertainment: Price vs Value
When it comes to a DC wedding planner or entertainment professional, you and your fiancé may have asked yourselves “How much will the entertainment cost us”? Research has shown that entertainment costs make up about 6% to 8% of your total wedding budget; however, you must remember to shop value, not price!
Nearly all bride and grooms believe that entertainment is the determining factor in the success of their event. Don’t you? We will be the first to tell you that there will always be DJs who cost less, but you need to ask yourself a few simple questions:
- Is this a one person DJ ”Company” or perhaps someone who DJs as a hobby?
- Do they use professional grade equipment and have back-up equipment available?
- Do they have extensive experience with weddings?
- Are they licensed and insured?
- Do they belong to any professional organizations?
- Do they have back up DJs available in case of an emergency?
Once you have conducted this basic, yet important research, you may find out that those “bargain” DJs are not only low in price, but low in value as well. The wedding industry is no different than any other; you get what you pay for.
More About Wedding Planning Washington DC:
Of course there’s more to wedding planning than just selecting the right entertainment. There’s finding the right venue, selecting the right food for your guests, finding the right photographer and/or videographer, creating beautiful invitations and much more!
As one of the most experienced DC area wedding planners, we understand the “ins and outs” of planning the right wedding. Coupled with our sister company, Exclusively Events (www.eventsbypg.com), we have access to all the resources you need in the DC, MD, VA area that will help you plan and deliver the most unforgettable night of your life.
Why We Don’t Post Our Prices:
While on the topic of pricing, here at EE, we do not believe in posting pre-determined or pre-priced “packages”. Our rationale is quite simple: You are nothing like the bride and groom we worked for last weekend, and won’t be the same as the ones we work for next weekend, so why would we quote you as if you were?
Your needs, your wishes and your vision are unique and one of a kind. For this reason, before we provide you with a quote, we would first appreciate the opportunity to meet with you for a complimentary, no obligation consultation at our state-of-the art office (or a location convenient to you).
During this meeting, the goal would be to learn as much about you and your idea of what a perfect wedding should be like. Of course, it will also be an opportunity for you to decide if we are really everything we say we are! After your approval, as well as the information you provide for us, we would be happy to provide you with a more accurate (and fair) quote, exclusively designed to fit your needs!
When comparing our unique wedding packages with other regional entertainment companies, we urge you to research what each company includes in their bundle. You’ll find that we give you a superb value for your dollar with all of the following features:
- Extensive experience in the wedding industry (15 years and 2,000+ events)
- Professional grade equipment with back-up components
- Access to over 100,000 titles in our library
- Wireless hand-held microphone system for blessings and toasts
- Optional remote DJ set-up for ceremonies and/or cocktail receptions
- Fully insured (most catering halls require that entertainment vendors be insured)
- Travel, set-up, break-down fees already included in our prices
- Membership in professional organizations who make a commitment to excellence
- No obligation, complimentary in person consultation at our state of the art office
- Unlimited e-mail, phone, text messaging access with your entertainment professional
- Unlimited e-mail, phone, text messaging access, as well as in person meetings with your assigned Event Coordinator
- Optional Master of Ceremonies
- 24/7 access to our online event planner tool which will conveniently and efficiently allow you to update the details of your event with a click of a button from anywhere in the world
A full-service entertainment company will normally invest up to 20 hours for your wedding, even though it may appear that you are only paying for “4 to 6 hours”. Consultations, music research, preparation, set-up and tear-down, travel to and from the event, education and other business related endeavors all add up to the overall success of your wedding day. We treat each fragment of your event like an individual piece of art which will all come together into an experience of a lifetime.
EE’s founder, Iman Huschmand, is rapidly becoming the most sought-after, outstanding and incomparable, Master of ceremonies and event producer on the east coast. He has been a champion in his field for more than 15 years, always perfecting his craft and solidifying your peace of mind on your special day. There is a sense of relief and satisfaction knowing that you will deal directly with the owner during the planning process, from submitting your initial date request and having a consultation, to providing music for your last dance.
We are famous for instilling in our clients a sense of comfort, which honors our mission to deliver every time without ever compromising your trust and peace of mind in us. Our high quality, unmatchable service and stellar reputation continue to wholeheartedly captivate brides, guests, wedding coordinators, and party planners throughout the region and beyond.